RSS Feed - Subscribe to be alerted when new episodes are released.
Blog - Keep track of series progress, view/leave comments...
TAOE is a Jeqo original series, on the surface another “Super-team” series, until the various threads start to show themselves... Originally inspired by a heading in an eighth-grade Earth-science book, TAOE has evolved into a series spanning many levels of life, the world, and beyond, in which the confusion and interests of the audience are bound to be shared by the characters, all presented for your reading--and perhaps hearing or seeing--pleasure in virtual series format.
One episode will be released every week (two in special cases), until previously-anounced season breaks. Each episode will follow general screenplay standards, try to maintain a consistent length (in terms of time required to present content), and will attempt to maintain a consistent advisory rating (mild violence, occasional "dark" themes). At least one piece of additional content is meant to accompany each episode, though the episode itself will take priority.
- This song was originally written somewhere between 2000 and 2002, without an incredibly specific use in mind, though over time it evolved into a theme of sorts for a character who first appears in Episode 14.
- This song was started in 2004/2005, around the same time as "Hero Vs. Doom", with a similar melody in mind (though, listen to how that turned out...). Both songs were left only partly complete and tweaked a bit from time to time, but mostly left alone until 2008. This one was completed in 2010, and though the version of Episode 17 it was originally meant for didn't happen, a scene near the end of episode 17 was written with it in mind.
- The backing for this was a spontaneous bit in February 2010, but the song wasn't finished until the weak that Episode 19 was released. Probably goes with a particularly dramatic scene in said episode (reading should make it clear which).
- A version of this song dates back to 2001 or so, with this version being completed in May 2003. You can tell this is an early one because it's so repetitive... as for the usage, the title says it all.
- After writing the Kro Theme, I realized there was a desperate need for more variety in music for early things, so put this together. The idea is to work with bot-related things (episodes 2, 3, 12, and 22-24 in particular. Could see use in other episodes as well (4?).) Heavily based on a remix of the "Scrap Brain Zone" theme from Sonic the Hedgehog. (Will put the sequencer's name here if I ever find it...)